- Manage client submitted data files.
- Configure, import, and crosswalk historical client data.
- Partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers to ensure a smooth and complete project.
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation.
- Create macros and process improvements to drive efficiencies.
- Ability to Troubleshoot Variances between Financial Statements.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including the ability to sequence and restructure large spreadsheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Accounting background with bookkeeping or AP/AR experience
- General restaurant experience
- SQL experience
- VBA Macro Experience (Strongly Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.