Integration Support Specialists
are responsible for supporting our clients with software (non-POS) integrations functions, including payroll, direct bank connection, hiring listings, and vendor invoice upload, keyed entry, and payment. They manage pertinent customer communications through tickets, live chats, and phone calls.
- Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports
- Reach out to customers by phone and / or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports
- Identify solutions to problem reports and deliver them to customers
- Help customers understand non-POS integrations functions
- Route non-integrations customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to Integrations Support Manager or Lead
- Participate in live chats
- Manage personal queue of customer tickets
- Identify gaps in company self-help documentation
- Assist Manager, Integration Support in rolling out and supporting new non-POS integration
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.