What you will be doing
- Develop data processes and build data infrastructure for the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Define and monitor KPIs for various disciplines in the company.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Analyze large datasets, and provide useful actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements.
Your Skills And Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / BI Developer.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses.
- High proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights.
- High level of English.
- ETL experience – a plus.
- Background working in a High Tech company – a plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline – a plus
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.