An international company is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer with a minimum of seven (7) years of overall IT experience to be a part of a Federal IT team supporting our clients in their business transformation journey using ServiceNow. You will join a growing team where you can leverage your expertise in ServiceNow to deliver on existing engagements and to engage with other skilled ServiceNow colleagues to advance our corporate ServiceNow expertise.
– You will be working with project teams to understand our clients business transformation objectives and translate client needs into specific technical requirements, and provide technical support to other team members.
– Attend stakeholders meetings to assist with obtaining business requirements, offer solutions, and serve as advisor on ServiceNow tool capabilities.
– Provide and ensure adherence to the company’s development standards, including automated testing, quality assurance and agile development practices.
– Provide Technical recommendations of ServiceNow implementations projects and provide technical support in ServiceNow tool configuration and custom development – Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, flow design, reports, data imports, custom scripting, Portal development, and third party software integrations.
– Participate in Agile ceremonies including scrum meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, and overall release planning.
– Work with other Engineers and software developers to grow and maintain our innovation labs to support building store applications and other innovative products and solutions for our clients.
- 7 years of overall IT experience with at least 2 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer and/or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions.
- Hold ServiceNow certifications including Certified System Administrator and Certified Application Developer (preferred).
Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following skills:
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Angular JS
- Knowledge of XML and structural programming concepts
- Experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with Service Portal, widgets and pages
- Scripting options and API (REST API)
- GlideRecord and GlideSystem
- GlideForm and GlideUser
- Building a custom app
- Advanced problem-solving ability
- Experience with UI Builder, flow designer, and workspaces
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.