Software Test Engineer-internship|JB362
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, automation, and debugging.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
Ability to generate product-specific test plans and execute testing accordingly.
Driven and detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills.
Passion for quality and automation
Experience with a project in software development and testing, using coding languages.
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to ensure the reliability of new and existing features.
- Write, execute, and test plans to validate and improve the stability of Myndlift mobile and web apps.
- Review engineering designs, participate in technical discussions, and drive high-quality extensible engineering investments for the areas of work.
- Create reliable automated tests for mobile and web in a continuous integration system
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.