Strategy Business Analyst-JB369
We are looking to add a driven Strategy Business Analyst to join our team. This role is pivotal in shaping the future growth and direction of our company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for two critical areas: crafting compelling company narratives using data-driven insights and playing an instrumental role in the analysis and evaluation of potential acquisition targets. In this role your mission will be to partner closely with the CEO and senior management to support and advance the strategic and critical-path missions of the company.
To succeed in this role, you will possess excellent data analysis skills, with a proven ability to distill and present complex data in a concise, clean, and understandable format. You will be able to generate impactful business insights through deep business analytics, strong data visualizations and engaging narratives directed at internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be responsible for
Storytelling with Data:
- Gain a deep understanding of all of our business metrics at the most granular level to be able to identify core trends.
- Analyze complex data sets to extract key insights and translate them into compelling, easy-to-understand narratives for stakeholders, including investors and partners.
- Create and deliver investment-bank grade presentations, data reports, and other materials that clearly and effectively communicate our company’s story, strategy, value proposition and key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with the C-level executives to develop messaging for external communication to manage the company’s overall communication strategy.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our communication strategies and tactics.
- Play a key role in the assessment and evaluation of potential acquisition targets.
- Conduct detailed market research, data analysis, financial analysis, and due diligence to identify and evaluate the strategic fit and potential of acquisition opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, finance, legal, and operations, to ensure a comprehensive evaluation of targets.
- Work closely with external partners and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or a similar field with a focus on data analysis and communications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present information in a compelling and convincing manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex data and information into clear and concise high-quality reports and presentations.
- A solid understanding of key SaaS metrics and business logic is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with cross-functional teams and C-level executives.
- Strategic thinker, intellectually curious, proactive and action-oriented, problem solver, process-improvement mindset, passionate about getting things done, highly accountable, and feels deep ownership for work and the success of your project.
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company’s growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats 🙂
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.