The Support Specialist Operations , Radar Partner Support is responsible for helping R365 customers with all Radar software operations including Radar Core, GL Sales, Advanced Labor Scheduling, AP, Inventory, Recipes, Polling and Partner specific operations . They have demonstrated strong leadership skills, expertise and proficiency in support processes and product knowledge of Radar. They manage pertinent customer communications through emails, tickets, live chats, and phone calls.
- Provide dedicated support and troubleshooting to high-value Partners and their clients
- Identify issues and provide solutions to Partners and/or Partner clients
- Help Partners and clients understand the more complex functionality of Radar software operations
- Maintain behind the scenes Radar maintenance to Partner databases, including, but not limited to, GL Mapping, EDI Mapping, Clearing Alerts and CS Maintenance, including reviewing and responding to Dev notes on tickets
- Route non-support customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
- Manage personal queue of client tickets
- Train and mentor new team members on the functions of the advanced modules including product knowledge and advanced troubleshooting techniques and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or finance and/or accounting preferred or 5 years job experience
- Restaurant industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Radar.
- Strong understanding of general business principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance changing priorities
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong grasp of software and internet technologies
- Strong leadership qualities
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.