The FrontEnd Development for Hi-Tech Graduates in Jerusalem by Sigma Labs is designed especially for those who want to acquire knowledge of one of the most exciting IT trends today – Frontend. FrontEnd development is the most popular IT area with a low entry threshold for beginners.
- A chance to obtain the visual result of your work really fast. There is a lot of room for creativity: visualization of your ideas, optimization of solutions, ease of use, etc.
- Easy start. For Frontend-development you don’t need any specialized software, compilers, or complicated settings, whatsoever. You only need your wish and the simplest text editor.
- There are a lot of directions for expanding your knowledge and professional development.
- You always need to learn something new. There is a joke that Frontend has a new framework coming out every month. It is both a downside and a great advantage simultaneously.
- In the near future, JS and JS-based frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, …) are most likely to remain the main basis for developing web applications.
- Progressive web apps (PWA). This technology is being actively promoted by Google. Progressive web apps are a hybrid of a website and a mobile application, which, in the medium run, have high chance of acquiring a significant share of the native applications market.
- One of the most popular multi-platform technologies for creating mobile apps is the React native framework, which uses JS