We are now looking for a Chip Design Student for the Network Adapter Silicon group. As a Chip Design Student at NVIDIA Networking business unit, you’ll join a group of passionate engineers and students to design and implement the next generation state of the art Network Adapter Silicon chips, . In this position, you’ll make a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company while developing the industry’s best high-speed communication devices, delivering the highest throughput and lowest latency!
What you’ll be doing:
– Work in a combined design and verification team which develops some of the Network Adapter silicon core units.
– Build reference models, verify and simulate chip blocks/entities according to specifications under challenging constraints with high orientation to performance.
– Partner closely with multiple teams within organizations such as Architecture, Micro- Architecture, and FW.
What we need to see:
– Studying toward B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
– Completion of programming and logic design courses with high scores.
– A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
NVIDIA has some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Network Adapter Silicon design team and help us build the next chip in this exciting and quickly growing field.
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.