We are looking for a Formal Verification intern for our NVIDIA Networking team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hardworking Pre-Silicon design and verification team, working on groundbreaking Switch and GPU technologies. We deploy state-of-the art formal verification tools and methodologies to prove design correctness. Working in our formal verification team will expose you to a wide range of cutting edge design and technologies that are in the heart of th AI revolution. Our team delivers world class Chips solutions for HPC, AI infrastructures, data-center, network, and storage markets. We micro-architect, verify, and deliver smart and high bandwidth multi port switches. NVIDIA has the most sophisticated formal tools and methodologies in the industry, which help us achieve A0 design tapeouts. As part of this team, you’ll enjoy a versatile work environment, which is educational, dynamic and ambitious.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this position you will use formal verification algorithms to formally prove the correctness of complicated logic problems.
- You will work on ambitious designs along with our Pre-Silicon team and take part in developing the next generation of NVIDIA’s core technology.
- You will take part in the AI revolution led by NVIDIA, working on cutting edge architecture.
What we need to see:
- Studying toward B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Completion of programming and logic design courses with high scores.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Formal verification work experience.
- Knowledge of digital logic
NVIDIA has some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you a creative and autonomous engineer who loves a challenge? Come join our team and help us build the future HPC and data centers.
To apply for this job please visit minisite.hunteredge.me.